<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2435601264081190854?origin\x3dhttp://happy-moments-spent-together.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Monday, November 23, 2009 @ 6:57 PM

1. Are you single or attached?



- Single?


2. Do you have a person you like?


- Who doesn't?


3. What is the name of the person you are in love with?


- Err, not telling:P


4. If the person you love and your mum dropped into the sea, who would you save first?


- Well I can't swim well, so if I jump in th water I'll most likely die too..  


5. Have you ever hugged someone before?


- Uh huh... Who hasn't??


6. Do you love your parents?


- Duhh...


7. Will you hug the one you love?


- Depends...


8. Are you willing to do anything for the one you love?


- Mayb, mayb not...


9. Are you jealous now?


- Nope, who am I suppose to be jealous of?


10. Who was the last person who smsed you?


- Err secret(: Shh....


11.Who is in your clique?


- Err I dunno...


12. Do you want babies in the future?


- I think so...


13. Do you prefer macdonalds, KFC, longjohnsilver or burger king?


- Can I choose all?


14. Do you sniff glue?


- Obviously. Not!! Duhh??


15. Do you smoke?


- NO!! Why do I want to stink?


16. If the person you love is a 2-timer, what would you do?


- Why would I lurv a two-timer?


17. Which cca are you now in?


- RCY, & I lurv it!! Most of th time(:


18. If you are rich, what would you do?


- Talk when I have it lohh....


19. if the person you love, held your hand, what would you do?


- Err feel happy for awhile, then freeze for awhile too.


20. If the one you love reject you, what will you do?


- Feel a bit sad, but oh wells..


21. What is your favourite cartoon character?


- I dunno....


22. Friendship or success?


- Both can?


23. Cookiemonster or Elmo?


- Cookiemonster, I like cookies(:


24. Do you use laptop or computer?


- Both? Im vry greedy de:D


25. Do you like lollipops?


- Depends... On my mood...


26. Do you have a diary?


- Ya, but I seldom write in it.


27. There's an admirer of yours and he won't give up, what will you do?


- Err lets talk about it when I actually have one.


28. If you quarrel with your boyfriend/girlfriend and he/she wants to break, what will you do?


- Break lohh... Not as if he's th only guy in th whole world...


29. Are you blur?


- To a certain extent, yes(:


30. If you can have your hair dyed, what colour do you want it to be?


- I dunno...


31. Who is the last person you chatted in your msn?


- Uh I cant rmb(: My msn spoil le):


32. How many boys/girls have you beaten before?


- Dunno, vry long nv beat ppl le(:


33. If your boyfriend/girlfriend don't love you anymore, what will you do?


- Cry a bit, then breakup wid him la... What's th point of lurving a guy tht doesn't lurv euu??


Chelsea<3

Profile;

♥ Chelsea.
Offically sweet 14 on 27.09.
Currently an EVG-ian.
Beloved class:: 2 Enterprise((:
Lovely CCA:: RCY-RedCrossYouth. ^^
Prefectorial Board totally rawks BTW. {♥}
A lovely child of God;] worshipping at WEFC.
Awesomely me, perfect in my imperfect ways. ((:
Believes tht wishes do come true, just sooner or later. {L}
bold,italic,strike,underline



BLOG'S BEST VIEWED IN CHROME & SAFARI;


Rants;

Credits;
This blogskin is proudly brought to you by ilovexoxos with the basecodes from everlastingroses! with the icon from here.

The Dar-Links.
Them:6B'08!!♥♥♥
Her:Hwan Ling♥♥♥<
Her:Rebekah♥♥♥
Her:Gladys♥♥
Them:EVG RCY!!♥♥♥
Them:EVG!!♥
Them:1 Integ'09!!♥♥♥
Her:Xin Yi♥♥
Her:Myra♥♥
Her:Fariza♥♥
Her:Vivian♥♥
Her:Siti♥
Her:De Fang♥
Her:Pei Yee♥
Her:Idayu♥
Her:Claudia♥
Her:Wan Ning♥
Her:Amira♥
Hym:Jing Quan;JQ♥
Hym:Cavan♥
Hym:Rifqi♥
Her:Vivian♥♥
Her:Nasya♥
Her:Jasreen♥
Her:Xin Yin♥
Her:Angie♥
Her:Wen Xin♥
Her:Jarin♥
Her:Shi Yun♥
Hym:Jun Wei♥♥
Hym:Dillon♥
Her:Stephanie♥♥~
Her:Grace♥♥
Her:Tricia♥
Her:Victoria♥
Hym:Cyphas♥
Hym:Boon Yao♥
Hym:Robin♥
Hym:Sean♥
Her:Ke Xin♥
Hym:Mai Can♥
Her:Celeste♥♥
Them:PhreeLoaders {CG!!}♥♥ Her:Ashley♥♥
Her:Sing Yiing♥
Hym:Joel♥
Hym:Benjamin Leow♥
Her:Amanda Lu♥
Her:Pat♥
Her:Adalene♥
Her:Stephanie♥
Her:Meryl♥
Hym:Remus♥
Hym:Andrei♥
Hym:Kingston♥